Mifare Card Reader
The SP-MF7 is a very high performance proximity reader featuring medium range and small dimensions. It is the best choice for system integrators because of its wide range of power inputs (between 5V to 18V DC.) The Three-In-One interface, RS-232, MSR ABA TK2 and Wiegand allowing it to integrate with a variety of applications, especially security access.
• Reading distance: up to 50mm
• Frequency: 13.56 MHz
• Read Mifare UltraLight and MF1 Standard cards
• Three -In -One interface, with Wiegand, MSR ABA TK2 and RS232 interfaces
• Fast data transfer
• Weather resistant
• High data integrity
• User convenience
• Easy to install
• Available to install on metal surface
• Power Requirements:5~18 Volts regulated DC at 200 mA typical. A linear regulator is recommended.
• Interface: Wiegand 26 bits, MSR ABA Track 2, RS232 Or special customized specifications.
• Interface Cable - 90 cm
• Reads Mifare MF1 standard cards for 1024/4096 byte and Mifare Ultralight cards of EEPROM size 512bit for ISO 14443A and Mifare DESFire.
• Typical Maximum reading distance: Up to 50mm at 5~12V with Mifare card in ideal conditions.
• Operating frequency: 13.56MHz standard
• Read Only for Unique Serial Number / Unique Identifier ISO/IEC 14443 Type
• External control Audio / Visual Indication: Internal LED and Buzzer
• Dimensions: 83 (L) x 47 (W)x 16(H) mm
• Housing material: ABS
• Operating temperature Range: -10 to 60 Deg C.
• Operating relative Humidity: 10 ~ 90%.