Digital and Analog Signal Detector
ST167 is developed for detecting and localizing analog and digital radio transmission based bugging (eavesdropping) devices.
- Selective reception up to 6 GHz.
- ST-167 utilises sophisticated algorithms for detecting and identifying of transmission standards of digital data like CDMA 450, GSM, 3G, 4G, DECT, WLAN (2.4 and 5 GHz) and BLUETOOTH.
- Analog signal frequency measurement.
- SMS detection and logging mode.
- 24 hours monitoring with the creation of event database. Scheduling is available.
- Special mode for GPS/GLONASS jammer detection.
- Sound control (AM and FM demodulation).
- Base station signal level indication GSM, 3G and 4G.
- 3G and 4G frequency correction depending on a country and cellular operator.
- PC software for extended monitoring and analysis functionality.
- Frequency band: 25 - 6000 МHz
- Types of detected signals: CDMA 450, GSM, 3G, 4G, DECT, WLAN (2.4 and 5 GHz)
- Threshold sensitivity, dBm: -80 (1000MHz)
- Frequency measurement accuracy, KHz: 10
- Average dynamic range, dB: 65
- Display: 160х128 color OLED
- Power Supply: Built-in Li-Pol Battery 3.6V (2.2A/h)
- Maximum current consumption, mA: 500
- Operating time, h: 4
- PC interface: USB 2.0
- Overall dimensions main unit, mm: 90 X 54 X 21
|User Manual.pdf File Size 738.19KB Downloaded: 198|