Portable noise generator
- Decreases efficiency of voice recorders (intelligibility drops by 90%)
- Influences radio microphones and stethoscopes with an efficiency of up to 95%
- Absolutely harmless to your health – no electromagnetic or ultrasound radiation
- Portable, can be prepared for usage within a second
- Has a durable case
- Powered by one 9V battery
The MNG-3000 Skeller generates white acoustic noise in the speech frequency range of 250-4500 Hertz. Sound interference is put onto the recording and makes its quality worse. Due to a uniform distribution of white noise along the whole sound range, clearance of the obtained recording is impossible. The unit should be placed near the designated person to be protected. A digital-analog synthesizer is used to produce the noise.