CCTV Harddisk 1000GB
WD Purple Surveillance Storage offers exclusive AllFrame technology to bring you premium reliability and peace-of-mind when installing your home or small to medium business security system. WD Purple's exclusive firmware upgrades work with ATA streaming to reduce error pixilation and video interruptions that occur when desktop hard drives are incorrectly used as storage in security systems. WD Purple Surveillance Storage is built for 24/7, always-on, high-definition surveillance security systems that use up to eight hard drives and up to 32 cameras. You wouldn't use a bicycle to transport cargo across the country because it's not the right tool for the job. You also shouldn't use a desktop hard drive in your surveillance security system because it wasn't designed for that application. WD Purple surveillance-class storage has been tested to be compatible in a wide-range of security systems. These drives are designed to replace standard desktop drives that were not designed for the harsh 24/7 always-on, high-definition surveillance environment. Desktop drives are built to run for only short intervals and are not engineered to withstand high-temperature fluctuations and equipment vibrations found in a typical surveillance application.
- Reduces video frame loss with surveillance-class storage
- Specifically tuned for surveillance security systems
- Caching algorithms are tuned for write-intensive, low bit rate, high stream count applications that are typical of surveillance applications
- Priority change for write allocations and preemptive caching policies
- TLER & ATA streaming support
- Supports up to eight drives